Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, we have had to implement new measures in store, please read these prior to booking an appointment. I appreciate that these new rules may seem quite daunting, but please remember that they have been put in place with your best interests at heart, as the safety of our visitors and team are of the utmost importance.
• Please wear a face covering to your appointment. You will also be required to sanitise your hands upon arrival and gloves will be provided.
• In the studio we have nude slip dresses that can be worn under all dresses.
• Our team will also be wearing masks and gloves as we have to get close to you when fitting the dresses to you.
• If you or your guest are unwell, please reschedule your appointment, we will be more than happy to do this for you at no additional charge but we will be unable to refund the appointment deposits less than 48 hours before. If either you or your guests shows any signs of illness upon attendance, we reserve the right to end the appointment. This rule also applies to our staff.
• Due to social distancing guidelines, brides are only permitted to bring one guest to their appointment. We have set up a tripod and our iPad so that a Zoom meeting can be scheduled so that other family members or friends can be there virtually.
• We have rearranged the store, and it is clearly marked where you will need to stand and where your guest will need to be seated.
• Please research the designers and styles that you would like to try on ahead of your appointment. If you have any questions we are always more than happy to help. It would be helpful if we could curate a short list of styles that you would like to try on ahead of your appointment. We will also show you all of the dresses in store and ask you to refrain from touching as we usually do. At this time, please be mindful of why you are visiting. If you are at the start of your dress search, and you do not feel ready to fall in love and choose your dress, we would advise scheduling a telephone consultation first, and only coming to store when you feel ready, as to avoid any unnecessary risk.
• Unfortunately we will be unable to serve any beverages and customer toilets will be unavailable during this time.
• We have had to remove our waiting area and excess chairs in line with the guidelines, so please do not arrive early as you will be asked to return at the time of your appointment.